ID Matter is an agency specialised in information design projects:
- for the build environment and for services;
- for digital and physical touch-points;
- in both B2B and B2C contexts.
Founded in 2018 by Paolo Sancis, ID Matter brings together design specialists and project managers with proven experience in public transport and mobility and other sectors such as architecture and infrastructures, education, energy and utilities, finance, industry 4.0 and critical systems, healthcare, publishing, telecommunication and information technology.
Our team members know how to interact with contractors, architectural firms, engineering and MEP specialists, industrial designer and information technology consultants.
ID Matter can manage large multilingual signage projects thanks to its Wayfinding Design Platform, a set of innovative digital tools designed and developed by our specialists.
main recent projects
Strategic and operative consultancy for three large public transportation projects (in partnership with Attoma):
- wayfinding design for nine Doha Metro stations (Qatar);
- passenger information strategy and guidelines for public transport in Île-de-France region (Paris, France);
- passenger information strategy and guidelines for public transport in Lombardy region (Italy).
- identity for Local Public Transport agency (Bergamo, Italy);
- identity for Twisto public transport network (Caen, France);
- mapping and temporary wayfinding for Human Technopole (Milan, Italy);
- UX design for Blumine (Milan, Italy);
- localised user analysis and usability test for Trainline (Milan, Italy);
- service design and high-level signage concept for Leroy Merlin (Milan, Italy).